- Senior Center
- JRP Symposiums
The Joyce Raye Patterson 50+ Activity Center will be providing semi-annual symposiums. The symposiums are comprised of four to eight presentations provided by area subject matter experts on topics relevant to retirement, post retirement, and end of life planning. Caregivers and designees are invited to attend.
While the cost to attend these presentations is free, registration is required. Registration may be completed at the front desk of the Joyce Raye Patterson 50+ Activity Center, 100 S 10th Street, St. Joseph, MO, by calling 271-4666 or online.
The first semi-annual symposium is scheduled to begin September 21, at 1pm, and conclude on October 7, at 2pm. View the flyer (PDF).
- Community Resources to Help with Grief on September 21, at 1pm
- Aging in Place – Resources to Help You Live at Home Longer on September 23, from 1-4pm
- Medicaid and VA Planning on September 29, at 9:30am
- Powers of Attorney, Estate Planning, and Probate on October 5, at 1pm
- Guardianships, Estate Administration, & More on October 6, at 9:30am
- Medication Management on October 7, at 1pm